About This Course
This is the third introductory course for Spry, which addresses the different results options available for Schedules.
By the end of this course you should be able demonstrate the following:
- An understanding of the Output Schedule, the level of detail it provides and how the window interacts with the Animation.
- How to generate and an understanding of how Reporting Periods slice your Output Schedule into multiple lines to allow more detailed reporting.
- How to generate and export Pivot Tables including using Data, Row and Column Items as well as Filters.
- How to generate correctly formatted Value Custom Fields to produce additional results you can use in your reporting suite.
- How to use Filter Custom Fields to produce additional ways to sort and filter your results.
- An understanding of the limitations of both Pivot Tables and Custom Fields.
- How to develop, import and export Spreadsheets using both Excel and Spry specific Functions.
- How to create and edit Gantt Charts with an understanding of when and how different Gantt Groups are formed.
- How to export Videos, Images and Grids from the Animation View and the options available.
- How to triangulate and contour Grids.
Ideally you have already completed the Introduction to Data and Introduction to Source Scheduling Courses. If you have not, you should understand the fundamentals of how data is managed in Spry and how Schedules are generated.
Suggested 3rd Party Installed Software
The recommended zip software for use with Spry Project Files is 7-Zip. This is free software available here.